for this announcement.
Home to see friends, share in a wedding in Stillwater, tube the Apple River, eat at Lea.nn Ch.in's in Ha.r Ma.r Mall, walk around Lake Calhoun and visit with the kids I used to nanny for in college. (Now they are in college!)
They are the base I built my best "mom" practice on and I think they came out pretty well if I do say so myself!
- Me. Us. She.
- J and I have been married for almost 15 years. We have shared many adventures and a lot of watershed moments. In 2009 I began blogging and in 2010 we adopted our daughter from Ethiopia. In March of 2012 we began the process to adopt a little boy from Haiti. This blog follows the many twists and turns on the road to our two children and beyond.
- ► 2010 (106)
- Insurance - A Bit of Good News
- Calling on Sara Groves again
- Life is Messy and God is Good
- Choosing our International Agency
- We Interrupt Your Regularly Scheduled Program...
- Being Real
- Questions of Color
- I Can't Sleep - Now THAT is not Normal
- The Promise
- The Right Words
- Questions and Vulnerability
- Throwing Caution to the Wind
- Not Deterred
- ▼ July (18)