Thanks to the women who responded to my post so quickly tonight. I just got home and checked and I felt not nearly so alone in my thoughts and fears.
Thanks for being these amazing, blogging, caring, women who I feel I already know even though I wouldn't recognize you on the street.
Thanks for answering questions, connecting me with adoption groups, and allowing me into your very personal stories.
Thanks for...being here with me.
In case I haven't said it before...I'm reading along with you too!
- Me. Us. She.
- J and I have been married for almost 15 years. We have shared many adventures and a lot of watershed moments. In 2009 I began blogging and in 2010 we adopted our daughter from Ethiopia. In March of 2012 we began the process to adopt a little boy from Haiti. This blog follows the many twists and turns on the road to our two children and beyond.
- ► 2010 (106)
- Insurance - A Bit of Good News
- Calling on Sara Groves again
- Life is Messy and God is Good
- Choosing our International Agency
- We Interrupt Your Regularly Scheduled Program...
- Being Real
- Questions of Color
- I Can't Sleep - Now THAT is not Normal
- The Promise
- The Right Words
- Questions and Vulnerability
- Throwing Caution to the Wind
- Not Deterred
- ▼ July (18)