Last night I sent this blog address to a small list of people.
And am pretty sure I swore my parents and sister to secrecy just a few days ago...
But we are throwing caution to the wind and telling everyone our big news!
In very J like fashion he said to me last night "why are you building this blog again but not sending it out to everyone?" When you put it that way the logic just doesn't hold up.
I'm not a happy secret keeper and I've kept this one for way too long on the scale of Amanda's ability to keep secrets.
So if this is your first visit just scroll all the way down and start with the first post to see why we are so excited.
Thanks for the comments of support so far!
Here is some eye candy from Colorado this past fall.
Maybe more than anywhere I've been Colorado reminds me of God's unique design for beauty.
It is a good place to be for inspiration.
- Me. Us. She.
- J and I have been married for almost 15 years. We have shared many adventures and a lot of watershed moments. In 2009 I began blogging and in 2010 we adopted our daughter from Ethiopia. In March of 2012 we began the process to adopt a little boy from Haiti. This blog follows the many twists and turns on the road to our two children and beyond.
- ► 2010 (106)
- Insurance - A Bit of Good News
- Calling on Sara Groves again
- Life is Messy and God is Good
- Choosing our International Agency
- We Interrupt Your Regularly Scheduled Program...
- Being Real
- Questions of Color
- I Can't Sleep - Now THAT is not Normal
- The Promise
- The Right Words
- Questions and Vulnerability
- Throwing Caution to the Wind
- Not Deterred
- ▼ July (18)