I hate to interrupt the complete and overwhelming baby love fest on this blog but I have to confess something important.
I have not read any of your blogs. I have barely read status updates on f.acebook.
If something super important is going on I need you to email or call me please!!
I have not asked about how you are doing or commented on your posts.
I will be better. I will be back. I am still interested, I promise!
Please give me leeway for last week's excitement and this week's work-related travel.
More emails, phone conversations, blog comments, and being a good friend to come in upcoming weeks!
- Me. Us. She.
- J and I have been married for almost 15 years. We have shared many adventures and a lot of watershed moments. In 2009 I began blogging and in 2010 we adopted our daughter from Ethiopia. In March of 2012 we began the process to adopt a little boy from Haiti. This blog follows the many twists and turns on the road to our two children and beyond.
- Two Court Trips Extended to May 9th
- It was already one month ago...
- Today was a special day
- Court Finale
- She wears her heart on her lips
- Some court discussion and a toes photo
- Because You Asked...
- Deal with God
- Photo Glutton
- Confession From the Road
- Baby Owl Transitions
- My Heart Leapt
- On The Wing Of Luu uh uuve.....!!!
- Me. Us. She. or WE SAID YES!
- ▼ March (16)