Every tree limb overhead seems to sit and wait, while every step you take becomes a twist of fate.
Up on the watershed, standing at the fork in the road...

If you are new to our adoption blog please take a moment to scroll down to the archives at the bottom of this page and start with July 2009 post "Watershed."


2.12.2010

How We Live Our Days

Spring is not here but I know it will come. That's faith.

I wish that I could send each and every one of you a real bouquet of flowers to thank you for the gifts you've brought into my life. I never imagined that my search for one little person would reveal so many wonderful women along the way. Life is messy but God is good.

Today I read a quote from Katie over at Amazima that said "the way we live our days is how we live our life." I have to fight it hard but I refuse to live my days miserable and impatient.

So I'm thinking of spring and all the promise it brings each year. I hope my flowers from Snowmass Village bring you the same joy and promise they bring me.
































~A
PS. If you are looking for wiser words today I really recommend reading Katie's post. Counting the cost. From a 21 year old. Truly I am humbled by what she has given.

1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful flowers...ahhh, the hope of spring!

    I read Katie's post the other day and was very moved and challenged by it. Challenged is good.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
J and I have been married for almost 15 years. We have shared many adventures and a lot of watershed moments. In 2009 I began blogging and in 2010 we adopted our daughter from Ethiopia. In March of 2012 we began the process to adopt a little boy from Haiti. This blog follows the many twists and turns on the road to our two children and beyond.

Followers