Every tree limb overhead seems to sit and wait, while every step you take becomes a twist of fate.
Up on the watershed, standing at the fork in the road...

If you are new to our adoption blog please take a moment to scroll down to the archives at the bottom of this page and start with July 2009 post "Watershed."


11.11.2009

2

I'm so busy with work today. I really shouldn't be posting!

But excitement has gotten the best of me and I have to let it out somewhere!

This morning I was perusing my daily yahoo digest of posts from AAI families. The very very last message was from a woman on our same waitlist. She was posting to say she just received a referral!

In theory, this is the referral I was told about last week and so in theory we just moved up a spot to #2. Of course I have to wait to hear from our agency coordinator to know for sure but I feel pretty confident.

At the rate things are moving right now it is approximately 4 weeks between referrals. So maybe we will be #1 by my birthday which would be fantastic.

We'll see...
But for today I am claiming #2 and that's good enough to make it a great day.

~A

3 comments:

  1. That is great!!! Muchos abrazos. Your day is closer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda, welcome to our group with Erin. You will just love our people and make so many friends. Our group is amazing and very special; much more intimate than the other large group. Anyways, look forward to reading more of your blog and follow your journey. Praying that your referral will come really soon.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
J and I have been married for almost 15 years. We have shared many adventures and a lot of watershed moments. In 2009 I began blogging and in 2010 we adopted our daughter from Ethiopia. In March of 2012 we began the process to adopt a little boy from Haiti. This blog follows the many twists and turns on the road to our two children and beyond.

Followers