I haven't really received any more updates from A, but I'm sure she wants you all to know that their embassy appointment did happen on Wednesday and that they're heading home today. I think they get in tomorrow! So I'm sure that actual posts from A and lots and lots of cute pictures are not far off now.
- Me. Us. She.
- J and I have been married for almost 15 years. We have shared many adventures and a lot of watershed moments. In 2009 I began blogging and in 2010 we adopted our daughter from Ethiopia. In March of 2012 we began the process to adopt a little boy from Haiti. This blog follows the many twists and turns on the road to our two children and beyond.
- Day 2 - Baby in Blue
- Day One - We Met Derartu
- We are not ourselves.
- There is no place like home!
- Home tomorrow!
- Update from Ethiopia--Friday, June 11
- update from Ethiopia--from A's mom
- Update from Ethiopia--Today, June 6
- Update from Ethiopia--June 5
- Update from Ethiopia--June 3
- Updates from Ethiopia--Day One and Two
- ▼ June (11)