J - thanks for hanging in here with me.
- Me. Us. She.
- J and I have been married for almost 15 years. We have shared many adventures and a lot of watershed moments. In 2009 I began blogging and in 2010 we adopted our daughter from Ethiopia. In March of 2012 we began the process to adopt a little boy from Haiti. This blog follows the many twists and turns on the road to our two children and beyond.
- ► 2010 (106)
- Going Private?
- Father Reluctance
- Here is where I confess a lot of crappy fertility ...
- Wordless Wednesday - almost
- You take the good you take the bad you take them b...
- Favorite Things - the good plates
- The day I've been waiting for has finally come - n...
- And she treasured these things in her heart...
- Will the F*ancy T*iger restore my creative energy?...
- ▼ December (10)