A couple of new readers have emailed about my last post.
I thought I should clarify for those that didn't read about T this summer.
We found T on a photo waitlist with our original agency, WACAP, not with AAI.
Both agencies care for children at AHOPE.
We are really happy with our experience with AAI so far!
- Me. Us. She.
- J and I have been married for almost 15 years. We have shared many adventures and a lot of watershed moments. In 2009 I began blogging and in 2010 we adopted our daughter from Ethiopia. In March of 2012 we began the process to adopt a little boy from Haiti. This blog follows the many twists and turns on the road to our two children and beyond.
- ► 2010 (106)
- Boutique baby fool-I should not be let out of the ...
- Where I am vs. where I wish I were
- Baby stuff from Africa
- Victoria Falls
- Even I am getting sick of reading myself whine!
- back on the rollercoaster...
- A clarification
- Meeting my "almost daughter" in Addis or The post ...
- Photos from Botswana Safari
- Heaven is a place on earth
- ▼ October (10)